April
25, 2013
We
have heard from several people who have come home from the Italy
Milan Mission and it is so heartwarming to hear the kind words. One
funny story is from the Traveling AP who went to visit Sorella Beus
and Santoro in Florence. She invited them in and offered them a
drink, apologizing that she didn't have more to give. He said she
said in a cute way, "We don't get many visitors..." He said
he told her, "That's GOOD Sorella Beus!" HAHA! Then Nancy
talked to someone who just returned who said the nicest things about
Katie. She said she is an outstanding sister and has opened TWO
cities and has done SO much good and is still so humble. She has such
a "presence" but seems so humble and completely unaware of
her light and goodness.
This
is what she said in response to the update I sent her of tending
Chris's kids last week. :) Lots of funny stories....
I
LOVED LOVED LOVED the updates and pictures!!!!!! Every one of them.
My companion keeps asking me to remember everything so I can tell her
why I am laughing! haha. I love those boys soooooooo much!!!!
We
moved into our apartment in Como five days ago. It's the nicest place
I will probably ever live in! Next week will be normal pday again.
Yay! Just for today it was different. We had a fireside wtih Elder
Tad Callister!!!!! and Elder Texiera!!!!! LOVE OUR LIFE. The mission
is the best.
You
know how sometimes, you just feel like you're in the right place, at
the right time, and everything just feels SO good?! Well, I had that
moment. The other day. We were in a lesson with our investigator, A.
She is slowly making progress and has been back and forth for the
past year. She is SO AMAZING. The first day I met her, I felt an
overwhelming love for her. That desire to do ANYTHING to help her.
That desire has not died down and I think about her allll the time.
It consumes my thougts. How to help her? What's holding her back?
What does she need to hear? You know, all that fun stuff. We were
talking about personal revelation in our lesson, and something got
through to her. She told us that it has never felt like it was her
moment to accept the gospel, but, she admitted that from the moment
we introduced ourselves, she has felt something within her change.
She said she is feeling something special. Something RIGHT. Yeah, God
is working miracles here in Como. Ain't no doubt about it.
We
celebrated Italy Independence Day by going to Switzerland with the
members. SO fun. I am obsessed with my and Sorella McCann's life. We
even got to do some missionary work in the midst of all of the fun.
Which made it even fun-er. I love our life. Here are the pics. I am
BURNT. Weird... It's been a while.
Well,
we are late. It has been a weird P-Day. Thursday P-Days just feel
different.
Love
you ALLLLLL!!!!!
Love,
Sorella
Beus


No comments:
Post a Comment