Bake Sale 1 {W}

October 02, 2012

I can't possibly...




I have seen some missionary moms get good responses to all their questions by sending an email with a list of questions they have with a line between so the missionary can just hit “reply” and answer them all easily. I had a lot of questions and thought I would try it. Here is the email I sent to her in the MTC below… simple right?

Hey, Katie, I am wondering so many things! Can you just hit reply and give me one phrase answers…

How many stamps do you have left and do you want more?

Did you get the package with the cd player in it? Did it work for you?

Do you need Sunday music cds?

How do I get Logan's music off the ipod?

Quick summary of your feelings about the MTC,
your companion,
the food,
your health,
the language

A bunch of "keeping in touch questions" follow - please give me some direction:

IMPORTANT QUESTION:   Do you send me letters with the idea in your mind that I will send them to fam and friends and figure that your actual letters to them can be short because you have already sent me all the news and figure I am sending it out to them?

I haven't been doing that and think I better be clear on your ideas...I have only sent out one update to the whole list, your first letter.... my plan is to write a summary update of your first month in the MTC and send it out to the people I did your first week's letter to... Is there anyone I should add or delete to the list?

Is there anyone I need to do anything for? What?

What do you want to have happen when people write you 'letters' on your FB wall?

DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR????

Her response:

“Mom, there is no way I can answer all your questions… “

and that was that…. sigh…. but I am content to know that she is alive and doing well and figure that she would let me know if she needed something.
By the way, she did eventually answer most of them... just didn't have enough computer time in the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment