Bake Sale 1 {W}

October 06, 2012

Bat Sorelle on Bikes... Sept 19, 2012




"Life continues to go on here. We are consistently searching for new investigators to teach. It seems that the weather has decided not to help us with our street contacting. It rains... a lot. We bought some classy ponchos last week and wear those while we are riding bikes. Last night, S.lla Padula said, "We're like Batman...but not. We're BAT SORELLE!" We laughed about how funny we look but decided to embrace it. We'll do anything to stay at least partly dry. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain! I would love to spend the day walking around the city in the rain, but it is tough when you're riding a bike for 20 minutes in the night with rain hitting you in the face. Ah...this is the LIFE! Love it."

So I tried to find a visual of "Classy Ponchos" that would keep them dry....




THIS HAS TO BE IT!!! "Bat Sorelle" written all over it!




No comments:

Post a Comment