
Once
again, it's P-DAY! Yay. We spent last P-Day up in the mountains at Citta Alta
with President Pezzoli, the branch pres, and his wife, Marina. They are one of
the COOLEST couples I have ever met. They are really into music and the arts
and they LOVE sharing their knowledge with us. I wouldn't have wanted to be
with anyone else here. I always love being in their company. They have lived in
Bergamo their whole lives...as have their families for generations and
generations. They know all the ins and outs of the place. Citta Alta is one of
the prettiest places I have ever been. From the top, you can see all of Bergamo
and more. WOW!! We are beyond lucky to be serving here. It is like a movie...no
joke. Love it. Pictures do not do it justice.
We had an
INCREDIBLE lesson with one of our investigators. We were talking about the Law
of Chastity and the 10 Commandments. She loved the pamphlet on the Law of
Chastity, and asked for more so that she can share them with her friends. She
just soaks up the gospel better than anyone I have ever met. It is amazing to
watch how she takes a principle, applies it to her life, and then has this huge
desire to share it with her family and friends. I LOVE HER! I had to take a phone
call in the middle of the lesson and left for 2 minutes. When I came back, the
room was so FULLLLLL of the spirit it was like hitting a spiritual wall! It
literally hit me in the face! She is VERY VERY special...to us, and more
importantly, to Heavenly Father. She has something good waiting for her...We
can feel it. :) She is getting baptized within the next few weeks and we
couldn't be more excited.
That's
the latest and greatest! I know, it's not as long as it should be, but really,
I'm happy. And beyond content to be here. I KNOW this is where I am needed
right now. Family and friends, I miss you, and I am SO proud of you for all the
amazing things you are doing, whether it is school, work, or play. LOVE YOU
ALL!!
Sorella Beus

No comments:
Post a Comment