To Whom It May Concern... Oct 2012

To all those 19-year-old young women who are coming out here, I am SO
proud of you!!! This sister missionary loves you so much! You have no idea what
is coming your way. Every mission experience is so unique to the individual. I
would just say to learn to LOVE your experience right off the bat. This is the
most wonderful thing I have ever done, but I had no idea that it would be as
hard as it is at times. Don't have expectations. Go with the flow. Love your
companion. Pray for them and pray that you can know what to do to serve them.
Everyone has different needs, and most of the time, you don't really know what
they are...but Heavenly Father does and He will help you offer the service you
can to those who He puts in your path. He knows your plan
better than you do. Frustrating, I know, but have faith and confidence that He
is preparing you for something wonderful! If you do all that you are supposed
to do, you are making yourself available to be an instrument in HIS hands. What
an honor!!
So happy to see this post. love you!
ReplyDelete