Bake Sale 1 {W}

October 30, 2012

It Doesn't Get Better Than This... Oct 2012



We see miracles alllll the time. About two weeks ago, I was looking through the book of ex-investigators. I found a record of one who had had a few lessons, but had stopped seeing the missionaries for one reason or another...nothing specific. I gave him a call and in my broken Italian, was able to express that we wanted to meet with him and he said yes! Yay! We set up an appointment and when it came time for the appointment, he couldn't make it, but called and said he was sorry. Two weeks later, I am sitting in conference, and the Anziani (Elders) come get me to say that there is an investigator here for us! IT'S HIM! He was super grateful for us. He told us that he had felt that the missionaries had forgotten about him, and he was so glad we had called. We have seen him since then and we also have another appointment with him. I love the mission for this. Seeing people desire to change, then learning how, and then doing it. It doesn't get better than this. I am so grateful that he has stayed in contact with us. It means SO MUCH when you can see that a person is trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment