Bake Sale 1 {W}

January 30, 2013

Crazy News! From 24 to 68 Sorelle by June!


Family, how did I get so lucky to be yours?

Oh, you are the BEST! Family, how did I get so lucky to be yours? I know I ask that every week, but I mean it! I have been so overwhelmed with love and gratitude this week and I have no idea why. I just am so grateful for the gospel, the scriptures, and the mission. My life is changing. My heart is changing. My mind is changing (hopefully for the better, haha). It just doesn't get better than this. I get so excited when I think about sharing all my experiences with you when I get home.

First things first.... DAD!!! I am SOOOOOOO thrilled for you!! I can't wait to hear about all the miracles you will see... I have been so emotionally touched by all the men who hold the priesthood in the church and who accept callings to serve. You have always been a great example to me in your desire to serve others. The Lord has so much faith and confidence in you! As do I. I have NO doubt that the Lord WILL prepare a way for you to do everything you have to do. He is guiding every step you take. Thank goodness, right? He is the best guide...EVER. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with love, gratitude, and even more love. :) Dad, you and mom and our family are THE BEST THINGS that have ever happened to me. The mission has made me appreciate you all so much more. I am trying not to miss you all, but you make it hard, haha. You're all just too amazing!

The work is going so well! Two days ago, two investigators that we had let go CALLED US to set up an appointment. That never happens to us. So it was pretty cool. Heavenly Father loves us.

Other crazy news...so right now, there are about 24 sisters in the mission (more or less), but by June, there will be 68!!!!!!!!! This is HUGE!!! There will be sisters EVERYWHERE in the mission!! I feel sooooo lucky to be a part of the growth of the church in Italy. I feel so blessed that God wanted me here in this time and in this place to be a leader and an example to those sisters who will be coming in. I am learning so much, thanks to humbling experiences and miracles. I feel my Savior's love every day of my life here. It's the best.

I am so sorry I don't send very long emails. I feel like it is unfair of me to want emails from you when I just don't have time to write and respond...but please know that every email you send is so loved and appreciated! It makes me feel SO happy to know you thought of me!! So, yeah. Thanks again. :)

Anyway, I will be praying for you all! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment