![]() |
| She called earlier than planned but luckily Kim caught it! |
![]() |
| The only moment she cried... seeing her nephews |
Christmas was so great. I LOVED seeing you all. You are all the lights of my life. I just want to be with you guys forever...and I CAN. Yayyayayayayayayay! This gospel rocks.
![]() |
| Skyping with our beloved Katie... 47 minutes of FUN! |
1-1-13
Buongiorno!!!
You
are the cutest family. By FAR. You sure do make the mission easier, haha. I know that some
missionaries say that to talk to their families makes it harder, but
to be honest, you all make me want to work even harder! I love it!
You make life on the mission wonderful. :) I definitely feel your
prayers and love and support. Every day. Thank you sooooo very much.
You all look SO good!! It was fun to see your faces and hear your
voices!
Not
much has changed since last week. My poor companion got a bad flu and
we have been trying to help her feel better. Poor girl. She is
feeling a whole lot healthier now, and we go out and work...but the
people are still enjoying the holidays. So the streets are pretty
bare. That's okay. Miracles are waiting for us..I can feel it, haha.
;)
Love
you all!
Kate



No comments:
Post a Comment