Bake Sale 1 {W}

January 19, 2013

I love my LIFE! Everything is GOOD! 1-16-13



I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE FLORENCE!!!! BEST CITY EVER!!!! Can't wait to come here with you and DAD!!!!! :) :) :) I think this transfer is going to be a GOOD ONE! Knock on wood. These past few weeks, we are starting to slowly see miracles. We found a solid investigator who is SO excited about our message. She is a mother of two, and knows how important her role is in the family. She kept promising us she will read the Book of Mormon and we thought it was way cute.

We had zone training yesterday and talked about how special this time is to be serving in Italy. The work is about to get HUGE! There are A LOT of missionaries coming in within the next few transfers. It is so exciting for us! I can't believe I am part of this wonderful work. I just want to soak it all in. Geesh, we are blessed.

Sorella Eaton is the best. She is FULL of light. She smiles and waves at everyone. She always makes me want to be a better missionary. She is really uplifting. I love how positive she is! We are hoping to stay together for at least one more transfer. :)

I finally got the Christmas letters and loved it!! You are all the best support system!! Thanks for keeping me going!! I adore getting emails. They make me want to work harder!! I mean, how often do you get to do missionary work in FLORENCE ITALY!! This city is full of strong members and families. Once again, so blessed. The mission is hard, but I guess that's why you end up loving it.

Love you!
Gotta go! 

e basta. ;)

Sorella Katie Beus

THIS WILL GIVE YOU A MAXIMUM MISSIONARY  BOOST!





1 comment:

  1. She sounds so good!! thanks for keeping the blog up to date.

    ReplyDelete