Dear Miss Kate,
Can't wait to see you next week! You are on my mind daily. I love you so much. I am so glad you are finding the joy that comes through sharing your love for the Italian people and being the Lord's messenger to help them learn of His great plan of Salvation. By understanding who is their Redeemer and how they can return to their Heavenly Father they too can have that inner peace that will carry them through this life even in the most perilous of times. I love the scripture where the Savior says, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
As you experience Christmas in a foreign country, almost half way around the world from your home, remember what a blessing it is to be in the service of He who made it all possible for us all, that we might have the fullness of joy and peace of heart. Again, I love you. Dad
Can't wait to see you next week! You are on my mind daily. I love you so much. I am so glad you are finding the joy that comes through sharing your love for the Italian people and being the Lord's messenger to help them learn of His great plan of Salvation. By understanding who is their Redeemer and how they can return to their Heavenly Father they too can have that inner peace that will carry them through this life even in the most perilous of times. I love the scripture where the Savior says, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
As you experience Christmas in a foreign country, almost half way around the world from your home, remember what a blessing it is to be in the service of He who made it all possible for us all, that we might have the fullness of joy and peace of heart. Again, I love you. Dad
From Katie:
P.S. We get to see "THE DAVID" TODAY!!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!! Can't wait!Dad, I am in love with this experience. I have had some really hard days here but every day, there is some miracle that reminds me why I'm here. Time is flying by!! The branch here is soooo wonderful. They always greet us very happily. They are grateful for sister missionaries in their branch. I feel SO lucky to be here. And I feel luckier to be your daughter. :) :) LOVE YOU!!!!
Until next week. Ciao ciao!
Your Kate
I love Florence... I love it!
![]() |
| http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/micheldavid/side.jpg |


No comments:
Post a Comment