| Anziano Tanner got to be the MTC Traffic Cop |
I will be STAYING in FLORENCE!!! I am so happy. I am in love with this
city! My companion will be Sorella Santoro from Bari, Italy. Woohoo! I'm
going to have an Italian companion! We
will probably only get one transfer together before the wave of sorelle
hits next transfer...but I am grateful nevertheless. I can't
wait to learn from her. I remember when I first met her at a sister missionary conference, I had the thought that I would like to serve with her some
day, and Heavenly Father made it happen. He is the best. I am going to
miss Sorella Eaton like crazy though! She has been such a great friend
and companion. We will definitely find each other after the mission.
We are moving into a new apartment in about two weeks and can't wait. We are losing our district leader and zone leader! They are going home! Crazy. But that opens up a few new spots...maybe for an Anziano McKay Tanner?!?! (Katie's cousin:) We'll find out tomorrow!
We are moving into a new apartment in about two weeks and can't wait. We are losing our district leader and zone leader! They are going home! Crazy. But that opens up a few new spots...maybe for an Anziano McKay Tanner?!?! (Katie's cousin:) We'll find out tomorrow!
| SO ready to get to Milan! |
I don't
know what to share this week. I am learning more about life every day.
It's such a neat opportunity. Look for letters in the mail.
Oh and btw, can you email friends and family members to thank them for their Christmas cards?! I loved receiving them! They are all so beautiful!
Love,
Kate
Oh and btw, can you email friends and family members to thank them for their Christmas cards?! I loved receiving them! They are all so beautiful!
Love,
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment