![]() |
| Via Delle Panche |
When do you get a bike? This week!!
Are
you going to move to a different apartment soon?
Probably
next transfer... but I actually kind of like it here, haha.
How
are your shoes holding up?
Shoes
are GREAT! I haven't worn through a pair yet.
Are
you warm enough?
The
weather is pretty darn nice! It is raining right now, but it isn't
cold. It gets hot with all the walking we do.
What
is the food like? TOOOOO GOOOD! You are going to LOVE it.
Are
there many tourists this time of year?
We
stay away from the touristy areas, so we actually don't see too many!
It's nice. There are a lot more Italians here than there were in
Bergamo, which is cool.
How
are people receiving you?
They
aren't really receiving us, haha. We keep trying though. We actually
found some really neat people the other night while knocking on
doors, and we have appointments with them this weekend. YAY!! There
is always something to do though, and I love it.
Firenze
is beautiful. I'll get pics when it isn't raining. I am in love with
the members. They are so funny and open. They will do anything to
help us do our work. They are beyond grateful that they have sisters
serving in their ward and show their gratitude every time we come
into the church. We saw sooooo many miracles this past week! We were
knocking on doors and were about to finish, but did one more
building. We rang the bell, and the people answered and let us right
on up. He said he didn't understand who we were at first, but
listened to our message anyway. He said that just a few days ago, he
had been questioning his faith. And look at that... we arrived to
help him strengthen it. I love it when that happens.
Ti
amo! Vi amo!
Katie

It sounds great. Love the pictures.
ReplyDelete