Bake Sale 1 {W}

December 12, 2012

Firenze. The best place in the WORLD! 12-5-2012


                                                   FLORENCE ZONE TRAINING MEETING

Firenze. The best place in the WORLD!! Mom, it is ridiculously beautiful! I can't WAIT to bring you and dad here!!! You are going to love it. It is like a magazine. The center is so perfect. The buildings just take my breath away.

Miracle story: we were ringing doorbells, and no one was letting us into the building...and after about an hour of this, someone let us in! Usually when they let us in, it is because they didn't understand what we said. AND, if they did understand, it is probable that they are letting us in to tear us apart, haha. So, as we are walking up the stairs, my heart is sinking because I knew they understood who we are. As we get to the door, I start searching for JW magazines laying around the house. I don't see any magazines, and it turns out, they are just SUPER nice people. We shared a message with them and they liked it, but said they couldn't change religions...BUT, it was still a miracle. There is nothing better than sharing a message with someone who doesn't know it yet. I know it is true, and one day they will too! How lucky are we that we got to share our testimonies with someone who will listen?!?!

At this point, everyone who lets us talk to them beyond the "buongiorno" is a miracle story. :) We are still searching working hard! Keep the prayers comin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment