Bake Sale 1 {W}

December 12, 2012

Sorella Eaton Shout Out... 12-12-12


Sorella Eaton and I get along SOOOO well. Sometimes we forget that we've only known each other for a few weeks. We have way too much fun talking at night and sharing family stories. We are at the point where she quotes my nephew, and I quote her siblings, haha. It is great. We don't have to talk very much to know what the other is thinking. Truly, she is one of the biggest breaths of fresh air! I LOVE HER! She is the epitomy of nice. She is brilliant. When she teaches, she teaches with so much patience and love. It is crazy how she does it. She helps people understand what we are teaching in a manner where they can't confuse it. She is straight up talented! Wow, did I get lucky or what?! I have had STELLAR companions.

1 comment:

  1. I just found the blog and it's great! It's so fun to read all about Katie and her missionary experiences. She's obviously doing well, which is no surprise! I see her address and will drop her a line.

    ReplyDelete