Forward to Florence! ... November 14, 2012
So, once upon a time, there was a really neat city where there were some great sister missionaries. Those sisters did SUCH a wondeful job, but sometimes in the mission, the work will stop improving for various reasons. Eventually, this beautiful city was "put on hold", and there have been no sisters working there for quite some time...until NOW!!
I received a call last night from President Wolfgramm telling me that I will be opening FIRENZE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't BELIVE it!! I will be with Sorella Eaton...who is probably the best Italian speaker I know. She is only 3 transfers ahead of me and people already think she is a native. What a blessing! I can't wait to learn from her! In fact, before I came on the mission, Beka Rayburn told me to look for her friend who was already serving in Milan...and small world, it's Sister Eaton! Beka said she hoped we could serve together, and here we are. It is going to be quite the experience...bring it on! Thankfully, the members in Firenze are incredible!
No comments:
Post a Comment