Bake Sale 1 {W}

July 03, 2013

Want To Know Why God Loves Us?


Verona is BEAUTIFUL!


 This is the American Senior Missionary Couple, the Petersons, with their daughter. They call Katie their "adopted daughter" and you can see the similarities!


I am pasting in her last email. It didn't send last week so she sent it again and I left it just the way it was.  I think it is maybe the "American keyboard" that makes her put the letter f for every ph. Today hasn't been a good day but every time I read this email, I laughed at how cute she is. I MISS HER!



From: Katherine Beus <katherine.beus@myldsmail.net>
Date: July 3, 2013, 2:50:36 AM MDT
To: Deborah Beus <beushome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: sent from my ipad

this is from last week. and the subject was because it was sent from an ipad.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Katherine Beus ‪<katherine.beus@myldsmail.net>‬ wrote:

haha, we are writing from the senior couples's home! and this american keyboard is tricking me. I LOVE OUR LIFE. we have had countless miracles and blessings in these past few days. I know God loves us. want to know why?

-italy is beautiful. the green, rolling hills take my breath away every time I see them. And there are TONS here!

-horses exist...and no, I haven-t seen any, but I just remembered that I love them.

-the Book of Mormon is true. And god responds when we ask him if it is or not. I finished the Book of Mormon in Italian this morning. YAY.

-when we are out wlking around for hours at a time, he always lets us run into somenoe who listens. And sometimes if we're lucky, that person will feel the spirit and tell us!

-He is always there to comfort us.

-the Church is so inspired. It helps us spiritually, fisically, and emotionally. He really thought of everything, right?

-there are profets. 

-we get to eat AMAZiNG food on earth. seriously. there is nothing on earth like some yummy gelato or ragu.

AND, I think that-s it for today, haha. I can-t type!

LOVE YOU!

Love, 
Sorella Beus


Gelato
Ragu

No comments:

Post a Comment