She and Sorella Gomez are Sister Leader Assistants over the Verona and Mestre Zones, which include VENICE!!!! They took a day trip there last week. HOW INCREDIBLE!
Along with the pictures she sent this wonderful news:
Anabel, my investigator from Como is getting baptized on July 20th!!!! My heart just jumped for joy when I found that out. All the tears, prayers, and time were worth it!! I'm not allowed to go back for it. :( :( But, I am writing her next week. Sorella McCann told me that SHE chose her date!! And the first thing she said after saying which day it was, "Can Sorella Beus come???" Broke my heart. But also, I am okay. I know that God knows that I love her even though I can't be there, and somehow, He'll let her know that too.
![]() |
| THE CANALS OF VENICE! |









No comments:
Post a Comment