Bake Sale 1 {W}

July 17, 2013

My Testimony


I wanted to take the time today to just share my testimony. I know that God loves all his children. I know that the gospel can be made as personal as we want it to be. I know that families are FOREVER. I know that we can repent. And that we need to. I know that you are sent to the family that needs you, and you need them. I know that people can change. I know that hearts can be broken, and mended. I know we are on earth to learn and to grow. I know my Father lives. I know that there is strength in knowing. I know that love is the only language that everyone speaks. I know the spirit can comfort. I know that we are not perfect. I know that serving a mission is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I know that patience really does take time to develop. I know that God is the only one who knows what is waiting for us in the eternal life. I know that I want to make it. I know that the temple is the house of God. And I can't wait to go again one day!

I LOVE my Savior. I am so grateful for Him. Not a day goes by that I don't thank him for what He has done for me, and for every person we talk to. I love the gospel, the scriptures, and the ability to pray. We are the luckiest. :)

Love,
Sorella Beus

No comments:

Post a Comment