Bake Sale 1 {W}

July 31, 2013

Tender Moments on a Train





I don't have a lot of time. Two members from Como came to visit me in Verona today, and we spent a fun filled day with them. They were so great!!! 
I LOVE VERONA!!!!

The song "It's In Your Eyes" by Rogue Wave has been stuck in my head today and yesterday.

I love miracles. The small ones that you will never forget. The kind of miracles that don't have numerical value, but eternal. Planting seeds is one of my mission hobbies. I have done it for a long time here in Italy. One of the best seeds planted was one yesterday.




Simply put, we were riding on a train from Bergamo to Verona after having done a great comp exchange, and we shared the gospel with someone. Was it an extraordinary lesson?? Nope. But, she felt something. We'll call her "E." She is young, Italian, and caring. She was more than happy to listen. And while talking, she said "Obviously there is something really good about this message...it's in your eyes." MUSIC. I know it doesn't sound special, but add the spirit and open hearts, and it is safe to say that all three of us shared something special on that train ride. Something precious and unforgettable. She asked for something, so we gave her a used copy of the BofM, and she is going to read it.

Tender moments. There is nothing better. I feel like I needed to have that moment. And God knew it too. :)

Out of time.

LOVE YOU.
Katie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLv5fk8d7nM
Link to the song

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/roguewave/eyes.html
lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment