Quick update on our Katie Bug!! She heads for Italy in less than 10 days!!! CRAAAAZY! She'll be there by noon (approx.) on August 22 and since they are 8 hours ahead of us it will be 4 in the morning back at home. She has continued to convey her love and "obsession" with her mission through all of her letters and we know she is where she needs to be.
They'll be there next week!!!
Both Sorella Beus and Sorella Wightman have expressed their love of Beyonce in their letters so in a recent letter I wrote down the lyrics to her song, "I Was Here." I feel it is very fitting in that their work as missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints will bless the lives of so many others if they allow themselves to be an instrument in the Lord's hands. I also know that the small acts of love we show to one another do not go unnoticed up above. Without further ado... The one and only Beyonce... "I Was Here":
I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time
Know there was something that, meant something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget
I was here
I lived, I loved I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
Know there was something that, meant something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget
I was here
I lived, I loved I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here
I want to say I lived each day, until I died
And know that I meant something in, somebody's life
The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference, and this world will see
I was here
I want to say I lived each day, until I died
And know that I meant something in, somebody's life
The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference, and this world will see
I was here
(Chorus)
I just want them to know
That I gave my all, did my best
Brought someone some happiness
Left this world a little better just because
I was here
I just want them to know
That I gave my all, did my best
Brought someone some happiness
Left this world a little better just because
I was here
(Chorus)
No comments:
Post a Comment