To my SKW Parents (Some Kind Of Wonderful)I adore little miracles! Today started out with helping an investigator get her documents all figured out, then I made a make-shift pizza with what we have laying around the house, and then I read the August 2013 ensign on personal revelation. SOOOO good. I couldn't put it down!!
Anyway, a few hours later, we went to go do our internet. As we were turning onto the main street, a member called us asking us where we were. This is THE first time this member has called us. and turns out, she lives super close to us. She asked us if we could bring her a Book of Mormon that she could place. Then, I remembered that I had put one in my bag that morning because I felt that we would need it later. So, we said we would be over there within the next 5 minutes. When we arrived, she was so excited! She had us sit down and she told us about someone she had met in the hospital while her mom was getting surgery done. She said that this 31 year old boy came and found her, and they talked for a few hours about spirituality and the world, and all that jazz. She got home and fell asleep, but as she was sleeping, all she could think about was how to get this young engineer to hear about her message. She half woke up, called us, and we just happened to be right by her house. NOT a coincidence. We are going to the hospital in about an hour to go meet him for a second and then she will have a Book of Mormon to give him!Our members are the BEST! There are quite a few members placing copies of the Book of Mormon, and then inviting them to hear more. Missionary work is about to explode here.I had a bunch of things I wanted to write about this week...but I don't remember them! Darn.I love Mestre. Sunday was the best. The spirit was so strong. The members were so excited to show us the chapel. Then, the primary did a program..which made my heart melt. They were singing "If the Savior stood beside me." I love that song, and love it even more when children sing it. There are some pretty cute kids in the primary here. They were running off the stands to their moms, they were playing with their cute little pictures to hold up, they were giggling...and you couldn't help but love them. Kids are SO special. I can't get enough of them! (Knock on wood...or as Italians say, "tocca ferro")That's life. Elder Texiera from the seventy is coming next week to do Zone Conferences with us. How cool is that?!?! We're so excited!Ci sentiamo!Love,Kate
Bake Sale 1 {W}
October 30, 2013
Miracoli (Little Miracles)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment