I LOVED this session of conference!!! It was SO good and so inspiring!! I found that all my concerns were addressed. And we haven't even seen the last session yet!! How lucky are we to be members of this church?!
Favorite talks:
President Henry B. Eyring: Love people for who they are.
Elder Dube: Keep looking forward. Oh, and if you want to know the kind of people we have been teaching here in Mestre, then think of Elder Dube. We teach the most spiritual, wonderful, inspired Africans. I am biased.
Pres. Monson: Ask yourself if you want to finish or not? Then persevere with faith and hope!
Other things I have learned lately:
4 Nephi 1:15 you have to let love actually dwell in your hearts. Letting it in is the first step, but helping it stay requires a lot more work. But the work pays off in the end.
Fear gets driven out when you learn to see the good in every situation. Also, being yourself and not caring what others think also gets rid of fear. My comp and I have put it into practice every day since conference and have seen tons of results, such as: talking to girls our age on the train, sharing gems of gospel knowledge with people on the tram. it works. Just be yourself, and people have a hard time not listening to you.
Lots of Italians love Americans.
Some Italians just don't.
I am going to really miss mozarella balls packaged in water.
Modern revelation gets me SO excited for the future, while also making me so grateful to live in the present.
The church just makes sense. It has always been the same and it won't ever change. How comforting is that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment