Wonderful last day here in Como! I have cried off and on thinking about leaving Como and Sorella McCann. It has been too good to explain in an email. Hopefully I can explain it all to you one day. I LOVE this city.
Bellagio. Sunburn. Pretty houses. I am obsessed with this city. We HAVE to come back. Next time we take the boat, I will wear sunsceen. I am BURNING. My poor arms. :( :( The wind fooled us all. But, was it worth it?? I think SO.
Other random news. I learned how to do the voice of Golem from Lord of the Rings. We also do shadow puppets at night some times. I am going to miss my Sorella McCann sooooo very much. We are BEST BUDS for ever. It was decided way before we came to earth. That is for SURE.
Bought this Aloe Vera as soon as we were on dry land. Feels wonderful!
Alright! Are you ready for the transfer info???
I am going to VERONA! I will be serving with an INCREDIBLE sorella named Sorella Gomez who I have wanted to serve with my whole mission! God loves me. WAY too much. Be grateful, not guilty, right?! She is two transfers ahead of me and we will be serving as Sister Training Leaders together!!!! Which means, we will be doing two comp exchanges a WEEK in the Verona Zone. Cio'é, we get to serve with 20 other sisters during the transfer!!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!??! Among the other Sister Assistants are Sorella Eaton, Santoro, and Padula. I have been SO fortunate in my mission to have served with such amazing sisters. There are 8 in total, and I love every one of them. President says I practically get to serve with all my old comps again because we will have meetings occasionally with all the zone leaders. So great.
Well, there it is!! Next stop, VERONA.
Well, there it is!! Next stop, VERONA.
No comments:
Post a Comment