Bake Sale 1 {W}

November 20, 2013

Best Early Christmas Gift!





Guess who showed up at church on Sunday?!?!?!??!?!?!

MY VERONA FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting in R.S. and heard some people walking down the hall, and when the door opens, I see 5 familiar faces pop in. All from my Verona days!!!!! Oh man, I was a crying mess. I was tired, sick, and emotional. I was so grateful for them. They took up 1/4 of the sacrament congregation. They probably shouldn't have come, but they did anyway. :) They brought lunch to eat afterwards, and then we took pictures. It was the best early Christmas surprise ever!!!

It was such a sweet experience. I haven't seen our investigator family since the dad got baptized. He was glowing!!! He had a nice suit on, and he kept telling me how wonderful we were to help him, and how we will forever be a part of the family. It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment