Bake Sale 1 {W}

March 13, 2013

Are we lucky or what?

Sightseeing just outside Florence

Silly Katie... last view of Florence... until next time!

Here are some pics from two weeks ago adventures. Sorella Santoro and I get a little crazy. It was beautiful. We took a bus about 20 minutes away to Fiesole. It is a Tuscan paradise!! Rolling hills and houses tucked away in the green. Geesh, are we lucky or what?!?!

I have no idea why, but the pics are taking a long time to upload...yikes.

This week was the BEST. I love getting emails!!!! AHODEEHOO!!!

MOTHER! I almost forgot!! I need some American recipes. Sorella Santoro gave me a bunch of her Italian recipes, and I want to return the favor with some of my favs. For example, Mary's choc chip cookies, sticky buns, etc. Mom, she is too cute. I love her to pieces. We have so much fun together. I feel so content. 


This week has been wonderful. Mom, my companion is too cute. I love her to pieces. I am learning so much about working with an Italian companion, haha. I am learning that some people don't like walking 6 to 8 miles a day. My boots are officially ruined. They split last night on the sole of the foot. Kind of weird. But hey, proof that we're working, right?! Haha. We have so much fun together. I feel so content. Mom, I love this work. It takes its toll, but it is beyond worth it. 

We saw so many miracles. Nothing has come from them yet, but I know something wonderful will happen. :)

Time is up. Share my love with everyone. You are the BEST fam ever!!!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment