Bake Sale 1 {W}

March 06, 2013

Facetiming with Dad

Her response to this pic was "FAV!!!! And Kimmy looks like ME. Weird!"

This past week was FULLLLLL of doing finding work. My feet hurt in the best possible way. AND, it was so NOT in vain. We found quite a few potential investigators. It was great. We've already seen two of them, and there are still more that we can see this upcoming week.

I am beyond happy for Miss Kimmy!!! Pure love, happiness, and excitedness for her. I love her to pieces and I hope all goes well. SO PROUD OF HER! 

I got the Valentine's package!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the highlight of my week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom, I love you more than words!!!!!!!!!! I adore the pics. It is the BEST to see Joe so happy. Also, I loved the blogposts from Paige and my cousins. I love hearing how the other missions are. I am having a really different experience. 

Sorry for the lack of writing this week. I wrote a longer email to President Wolfgramm this week. 
By the way, we have a Sorella Conference next week!!!!! Yay!! The second one in 6 months! 

I am running out of time, but there is the quick update.

Love you!!
Ciao! Vi amo!!!

Sorella Beus

No comments:

Post a Comment