and then had to put it up again when I accidentally deleted it. :(
I WILL get the hang of this!
Katie was VERY excited to go to the MTC! The day she was
supposed to enter, June 20th, 2012 she woke up early to finish packing and we headed down to
Provo to have lunch at Smashburger, one of the her favorites. It was a very tasty
last meal if I do say so myself. When we went to the MTC to drop her off, a
group of missionaries came to help her with her bags and she jumped out of the
car ready to go. After making introductions with the missionaries that were out
there to welcome the new ones, it was time to say goodbye to family. Katie was
so eager to get going she almost forgot to give us hugs!! After realizing, she
turned around and gave us all a quick hug and was off! We watched her as she
rolled her bags away with a spring in her step. The ride home was a silent one
with all of us thinking about how difficult it was for us to just leave her
there but seeing how happy and full of the spirit she was (and still is), it’s
hard to be sad. Here are some pictures from the day…
The BEAUTIFUL Sister Beus
Proud Parents!
Proud Sister! :)
We sure do love her!
I can't believe she is gone, but I had to tell myself "not forever!!!" Thanks for the blog, pictures, and postings. I'm glad she was so happy and eager to leave.
ReplyDeleteChanel :)
Debbie,
ReplyDeleteLove the blog posts. Also, I like Mike's glasses. Tell him he looks like Clark Kent. Total stud.