Bake Sale 1 {W}

July 28, 2012

Small World

Hello Family! I got an email from the Office of the First Presidency… with the disclaimer on the bottom about not forwarding them on due to privacy but I had to share this picture so I will explain why!!!
When Sister Paige Wightman got her call to Italy entering the MTC on June 20th her uncle, Tony Wood, who is in the bishopric from Katie’s singles ward here in Utah, told her that he knew someone in his ward going to Italy and sent her a picture and told her to look Katie up. Tony’s daughter works at the MTC and went to check up on her cousin, Paige, yesterday and GUESS WHO HER COMPANION IS!!! YES!!! Our KATIE!! Such a small world! They were in a classroom with their Italian scriptures open, studying. They had just taught the first discussion to a progressing investigator in Italian so I guess she’s getting right on it! They are in a very small district. One set of Elders going to Milan, one set of sisters going to Milan, and then Katie and Paige. Doesn’t Katie look happy??? I LOVE IT!!! Paige’s mother works for the First Presidency and that is why the email came from there. ANYWAY… had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment